1. How to get into mysql command prompt?
a) You need to find where does mysql.exe file resides and navigate to that location. Incase if you have installed wampserver then you can find it at
b) Traverse through location using cd command. Then type mysql.
2. Login to mysql with command prompt with password
mysql –u root –p
3. How to set mysql to ‘No Password’
4. Create a password for the 'root' mysql account...
5. Create a new user
Mysql> Create User ‘newuser’@’localhost’ IDENTIFIED BY ‘password’;
6. How to set password to a user (if no password is set)
a) Login to mysql with the user
b) Type as
7. If any of the internal tables are updates it’s preferred to execute below statement
8. Granting access for a user to a specific database